Are you a fluent English speaker?
Do you have a good degree (preferably in IT or management) and good knowledge of MS Office
including MS Outlook?
Are you good at multitasking with an eye for details?
Are you an extrovert with refined and pleasing personality and a do or die attitude?
Do you have loads of common sense, discipline, and ability to work under
Pressure including working night shifts?
Would you like to work for an international company right here at Kelakam?
If so we would like to hear from you.
Services provide remote business management services for its clients in the UK
who are healthcare staffing providers. We have Offices at Kelakam and at Cyber Park, Kozhikode. As part of our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit 2 more
bright and enthusiastic candidates to join our team to
deal with our Clients and workers who are exclusively based in the UK.
You will be:
- an energetic individual with loads of common sense.
- highly flexible to work weekends, nights, early and late shift as part of a rota
- A polite, honest, reliable, hardworking, confident, disciplined individual with a can-do attitude
- an extrovert with good telephone manners and ability to work under pressure with a level head
- a quick thinker who can find solutions for problems and can perform in multiple roles
- a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions and find solutions
- a leader who can motivate themselves, others and lead by example and work together
- must have analytical skills and a pleasing personality with persuasive skills.
- willing to learn and thrive in a challenging environment.
- someone with previous experience working for a western organisation will be a definite advantage though not necessary.
- To commit for a minimum of 2 years and able to start quickly.
In return, you can expect:
- full training and induction (first-month training is not paid but will be paid after completion of 2 years).
- A Starting Salary of Rs.20000/month
- Night shift allowance
- fully air-conditioned office with state of the art equipment
- opportunity to work as part of a young and talented team of professionals
- opportunity to develop and grow your analytical, negotiation, leadership and English language skills.
- opportunity to prove yourself and grow your career
- performance-based rewards and many more....
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or WhatsApp on +919840050802
This is an ideal opportunity for local candidates to work near Home for a respectable and growing company and learn and develop their career. Ability to communicate fluently in English and with neutral or UK accent is an absolute must and therefore people who have no exposure to English speaking environment need not apply.