Do you have excellent command over the English language?
Do you have a good degree (preferably in commerce) with recent accounting experience?
Are you an extrovert with refined and pleasing personality?
Do you like to live and work at Kelakam-670674? If so we would like to hear from you.
Eljo Serviced Private Limited is a Kelakam based company providing Remote Office Administration for Joscocare which is one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Agencies in England with a formidable reputation for quality and reliability with interest in the field of training and medical equipment. As part of our expansion we are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join our team at Kelakam. Kelakam Office will be dealing with our Clients and workers who are exclusively based in the UK. This is an ideal opportunity for local candidates to work for a respectable international company and learn and develop their career.
Ability to communicate fluently in English is an absolute must and therefore people who have no exposure to English speaking environment need not apply. All account work is done online and gook computer skills are must.
• Processing time sheets
• Invoicing clients
• Credit control (including chasing up payments from our Clients) and making sure the business has good cash flow
• Preparing pay roll information and liaising with accountants
• Compliance with UK government requirements
• Dealing with our workers and ensure their queries about salary and deductions are clarified satisfactorily
• Any other functions as delegated.
• with a good degree preferably in commerce
• good analytical skills
• highly efficient in using Microsoft excel, .jpg, word, and converting them to pdf.
• Good knowledge of tally & preferably sage
• Well organised with good time management
• honest, reliable, hardworking, confident, disciplined individual with a can-do attitude
• a quick thinker who can find solutions for problems and are not afraid to take on challenges
• a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions and find solutions
• Someone with good telephone manners and listening skills with patience.
• willing to learn and thrive in challenging environment.
• Common sense
• It is a condition of employment that you should be living close to Kelakam.
• able to start employment by December 2017.
• full training and induction with full pay during the training
• A starting Salary of Rs.15000/month
• fully air-conditioned office with state of the art equipments
• opportunity to work as part of a young and talented team of professionals and grow your career.
• opportunity to develop and grow your analytical, negotiation, leadership and english language skills.
• opportunity to prove yourself and grow your career
• working time: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm UK time.
• performance based rewards and many more….
If you think this is you, then we would like to hear from you.
please email your application with your CV to email@example.com